We have been at the forefront of protecting victims of stalkerware. In November 2019, Kaspersky with 9 other organizations from both non-profit/advocacy groups and IT security industry launched a global initiative called “Coalition Against Stalkerware” to protect users against stalking and domestic violence. Find out more about the initiative on its website www.stopstalkerware.org and below in the documents section.
Since April 2019 users of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android receive Privacy Alert – a specially designed notification to warn the user if their private data is being covertly monitored by a third party. For this initiative, we cooperated with the Electronic Frontier Foundation. Also in 2019 and in 2020, we published an analysis on the state of stalkerware. Find the detailed report which is supported by the Coalition Against Stalkerware below in the documents’ section.
Coalition against Stalkerware
2021 The State of Stalkerware
2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_English
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_French
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_German
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_Italian
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_Portuguese
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_Brazilian_Portuguese
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_Russian
- 2021 Digital Stalking in Relationships_Spanish
2020 The State of Stalkerware
2019 The State of Stalkerware